Belonging to the Grand Strand Corvette club is easy to do and more than just attending meetings once a month. It’s a chance to establish camaraderie, a time to come together with like minded people who share in the enthusiasm of owning and driving a Corvette, it’s an excuse to leave behind the dirty dishes and the yard work and to go to events, and a chance to grow and establish long lasting friendships. Below are just some of the benefits.
What can you get out joining our Corvette Club?
The Benefits of joining the Grand Strand Corvette Club:
- Make new and long lasting friendships and to spend quality time while attending Corvette club events and other social outings.
- Attend Classic Car shows to promote the Corvette
- Visit local events and attractions in and around the Grand Strand
- Take day trips in and around the Carolinas
- Take multiple day vacations together
- If you own your own business, a connection with a club is a great way to network, particularly if you can provide a service the club can use.
- Gain valuable information on how to service, enhance or maintain your car.
- Establish a network to find buyers for your Corvette, parts or accessories.
- Connect with those who may be selling their Corvettes for an opportunity to find a car in decent shape.
- Participate in charity events to help your local community.
- Make a difference in someone’s life by attending one of our events to support our Charities such as Jason’s House or Scents for Soldiers and giving you something positive to spend your energies on.
So are you sold yet? What do you have to do to join the Grand Strand Corvette Club? It’s easy just Click Here or on the “How to Join” link above.